A Crypto Ticker WiFi is a device that displays real-time cryptocurrency prices and other information over a WiFi connection.
These tickers are often small, portable devices that can be placed on a desk or mounted on a wall, and they are designed to provide users with up-to-date information about the value of various cryptocurrencies. Learn here more about how these tickers work and can help you as crypto investor and/or enthusiast.
Main advantages of having a Crypto Ticker WiFi
Crypto Tickers WiFi are popular among cryptocurrency investors and enthusiasts who want to stay informed about the latest market movements and trends.
There are several advantages to having a Crypto Ticker WiFi:
- Real-time information: Crypto tickers provide real-time information about the value of various cryptocurrencies, so you can stay up-to-date on market movements and trends.
- Convenience: Crypto tickers are typically small and portable, so you can easily place them where you want.
- Customization: Many crypto tickers allow you to customize the types of cryptocurrencies and information that are displayed, so you can focus on the information that is most relevant to you.
- Additional features: Some crypto tickers may also include features such as news feeds or social media updates, which can help you stay informed about the latest developments in the cryptocurrency world.
- Practical: It allows you to focus on your tasks without always having CoinMarketCap or others open to consult the crypto prices.
Are there any disadvantages?
Well, I need to be fair, nothing is perfect 🙂
So, one thing you can count is that a Crypto Ticker WiFi can be a little expensive, usually starting at $50 and almost all of them need to be connected to an energy source.
Besides these two less positive aspects, I can’t find any other negative points.
How to setup a Crypto Ticker WiFi?
To set up a Crypto Ticker, you will need to follow these steps:
- Purchase a Crypto Ticker WiFi: There are many different brands and models of crypto WiFi tickers available, so you will need to choose one that meets your needs and budget.
- Connect the ticker to a power source: Most crypto WiFi tickers run on batteries or require a power outlet, so you will need to make sure the ticker is properly charged or plugged in.
- Connect the ticker to your WiFi network: Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to connect the ticker to your home or office WiFi network. This will typically involve entering your WiFi password and selecting the appropriate network.
- Configure the ticker: Many crypto WiFi tickers allow you to customize the types of information that are displayed, as well as set alerts or notifications for specific cryptocurrencies or price levels. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to configure the ticker to your preferences.
- Check for updates: Some crypto WiFi tickers may require periodic updates to ensure that they are running the latest software and displaying the most accurate information. Check the manufacturer’s website or the ticker’s settings menu to see if any updates are available.
- It is important to carefully read and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer when setting up a crypto WiFi ticker, as the process may vary depending on the specific device you are using.
What Crypto WiFi Tickers do I recommend?
For me, there are two key aspects for a Crypto Ticker WiFi: visual aspect and software reliability.
The visual aspect is important because it will be part of your office or room, it is important that it suits the decoration.
The software is what powers the device to work and accurately display the cryptocurrency prices. To make sure it is future proof, the API it uses must be decentralized to any cryptocurrencies provider.
Meaning that, if a cryptocurrencies prices provider closes, the device ignores it and gets the prices in another provider.
I only know one Crypto Ticker WiFi strong in these two aspects: